Front Desk And Doorstaff Services
Have you been looking to find a quality customer service trained front desk security provider?
Does your dedicated front door staff fail to support those very same employees that are greeting and attending to your residents everyday?
Are you ready to improve your front desk staff to new quality driven service provider?
At Black Knight Security we can customize a security program with residential/front desk white glove staffing model for condominium or homeowner associations in the Pittsburgh and Chicago markets.
Whether your building or association requires a door staff or front desk staffing, Black Knight Security stands ready to provide union (SEIU Local 1 or SEIU 32BJ) or non-union staffing to your building.
BKS employees assigned to your building is responsible for delivering exceptional service for your guests and residents. The mere presence of a 24/7 by a BKS employee gives your building an extra level of security, hospitality, and professionalism your residents deserve.
Your front desk staff would be outfitted in a suit and tie rather than a typical guard uniform, but this does not alter his or her duties in any way. Given the nature of your business, a visitor’s first impression is likely to be better when the person greeting them is not completely imposing.
Duties can include:
- Greeting, checking in, and directing visitors.
- Access Control
- Identifying maintenance issues and reporting
- Maintaining constant surveillance of assigned areas
- Managing the packaging system for residents
- Providing customer service for residents, visitors, and/or guests
- Writing accident and incident reports for any suspicious activities or safety hazards
- Responding to calls for assistance
- Checking bags and packages, as needed
How can we help you?
Black Knight Security can help you meet all your security needs! Get in touch with us today for more information.